We’ve also provided supportive services to help families maintain after moving in their new home; including family planning, finance management, and personal development. Many of the families we’ve encountered have lived several years on the street and have come from broken or abusive homes—Warm Hearts & Homes is the glue that is mending back the pieces. Our organization and its commitment to transforming lives makes it promising to see stronger families, motivated students, and rising professionals.
Why WH&H is important?
- Did you know that last year about 12,000 people (includes families) accessed a city shelter?
- One of our families had not enjoyed family dinner or movie time with her five children in over 8 years
- WH&H takes a few essentials off the bill so families can focus on maintaining the home and finances
How WH&H impacts the community:
- We help families refocus and prioritizes by aiding in family planning, financial management, and personal development
- Our former homeless clients become advocates in their community through volunteer and staffing with our organization.
We offer a new perspective on life through philanthropy and empowering families to explore career options and continued education. Everyone deserves a second chance to succeed in life and we are here to help!
Here’s how you can help!
We are specifically seeking companies to sponsor a home or make a pledge to our general fundraising. Our goal for 2017 is to raise $40,000—this will help us service twenty families and expand our supportive services in the home. With your sponsorship contribution, we can change the lives of four families per quarter-year.