The creative design team evaluates and designs interior living spaces to make them functional, appealing, and well suited to an owner’s needs. The creative design team develops a detailed plan, addressing a number of considerations, including color schemes, furnishing styles, materials and placement of specific items, while making sure to remain within budgetary constraints.
- Arrange and lead meetings with clients and members of the design team
- Provides consulting services to help determine overall project goals and objectives
- Evaluates and recommends ideas for the functional and aesthetic possibilities of a space
- Creates illustrations and renderings for interior concepts.
- Develops CAD conceptual drawings to help the client visualize the end result.
- Allocates, organizes, and arranges a space to suit its function; provides furniture layouts.
- Selects and specifies fixtures, furnishings, products, materials and colors.
- Procures furnishings, accessories and the like.
- Installs furnishings and accessories in a client’s home.
- Works with the design team to come up with solutions when issues arise.